This course is intended to prepare students who do not have a structural engineering background for the design of steel connections.
Course pricing changes
In order to comply with Revenue Canada regulations for not-for-profit organizations, we are making changes to our pricing model for all products and services. Effective Jan 1, 2014, all CISC courses will move to a one price policy. Discounts will continue to be offered for early registrations and group registrations, and to educators and students.
Cancellation / Withdrawal
Self-Paced Learning, Courses and Webinars of 10 Hours or Less in Length:
No refund will be issued.
Live Online, Courses and Webinars:
Withdrawal – Requests for refunds and substitutions must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
– 15 business days or more prior to start date, full refund.
– less than 15 days, refund is subject to a 20% administration fee plus GST/HST.
– 3 business days or less, no refund.
Substitutions are acceptable at any time provided notice is given prior to start date.
Self-Paced Learning, Courses Greater than 10 Hours in Length:
Withdrawal – Requests for refunds and switches must be made in writing and are subject to the following conditions:
– up to 4 hours of viewing, refund is subject to a 20% administration fee plus GST/HST
– 4 hours or more, no refund
– switches to a lower level course are acceptable at any time provided notice is given from 2 weeks from start date
CISC reserves the right to cancel any course or un-enroll learners and refund the registration fee